Technical Interview Prep Workshops
Feb 15, 2023
May 5, 2023
Feb 15, 2023
Erdős Institute Members
You are registered for this program.
Monthly workshops designed to help you understand the various types of data science roles and technical interview processes. Meets online on the third Wednesday of each month at 12pm ET.
Workshops are paired with weekly study groups and technical interview resources and practice problems to help you progress.
We strongly recommend giving yourself at least 3 months to prepare for technical interviews.
Summary of Monthly Topics
- Feb: Tech interview orientation
- Mar: White Boarding & Paired Coding
- Apr: Data Challenges & Case Studies
Head of Technical Interviews
Participants should feel free to Slack me with any questions or comments!
- Learn how to identify the type of data scientist role that best fits your passions, values, and skill sets.
- Gain insight into the process of applying to data science roles and the different types of technical interviews they could have.
- Learn how to tailor your preparation for technical interviews to the type of data scientist you want to become.
Slack Channel: #slack-channel
Click on any date for more details
Technical Interview Prep Lecture 1
February 15, 2023 at 5:00:00 PM
Technical Interview Prep Lecture 2
March 15, 2023 at 4:00:00 PM
Technical Interview Prep Lecture 3
April 19, 2023 at 4:00:00 PM
Please check your registration email for program schedule and zoom links.
Feb 16, 2023
Start Reading Ace the Data Science Interview
This is the book we will use throughout the course
Mar 18, 2023
Technical Interview Small Groups Sign Up
Choose which time slot works best for you